[Outages-discussion] [outages] Youtube Outage

Tanner Ryan canadatechguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:02:20 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I think it is fair to say that YouTube is having a service issue.

They have since released an update on Twitter:

"Thanks for your reports about YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Music access issues. We're working on resolving this and will let you know once fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will keep you updated.” ~ https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1052373937839980544 <https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1052373937839980544>

With that being said, there is currently a widespread service disruption. I don’t think that our inboxes have to be spammed.

Have a good night/good morning,
Tanner