[Outages-discussion] Slack was down...

Russell Zen russellzen at outlook.com
Fri Sep 7 19:01:26 EDT 2018

Well, on a related note, I think services like Slack with their own dedicated Status Page (status.slack.com) should probably get less mention on this distribution list, unless of course the Status Page itself is dead (which it has done in the past). But, there are other services that don't have a Status-Page-like luxury, such as Facebook at least on the consumer side. Sure, there's https://developers.facebook.com/status/dashboard/ but look at the last update, June 22. There have DEFINITELY been many outages since June 22nd!