[Outages-discussion] Telia issues

James Cornman james at atlanticmetro.net
Mon Dec 23 14:29:18 EST 2019

Actually, yes.  Mainly centered around connectivity between Telia and
Charter (ASN 7843 / 20001) in Southern California as far as whats been
reported on our side.It was not something easy to pinpoint; feels like a
load balancing hashing problem as in some cases we're seeing odd vs even
numbered IPs are showing different results.

-James

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 2:23 PM Dovid Bender <dovid at telecurve.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anyone having issues with Telia today? We have a POP in Cyprus and both
> our upstreams are using Telia. As usual they are coming back with " no one
> else is complaining so it must be you". Looking at the traces whenever
> there is a problem the traffic is going through Telia. The issue is hit or
> miss. It seems like a bad card somewhere that's acting up.
>
> Anyone else seeing issues?

*James Cornman*

*Chief Technology Officer*jcornman at atlanticmetro.net
212.792.9950 - ext 101

*Atlantic Metro Communications*

*4 Century Drive, Parsippany NJ  07054*

*Cloud Hosting **• **Colocation • Network Connectivity • Managed Services*

Follow us on Twitter: @atlanticmetro <https://twitter.com/atlanticmetro> *•
Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/atlanticmetro>*
www.atlanticmetro.net