[Outages-discussion] [outages] CenturyLink Issues on the West Coast?

Mike Bolitho mikebolitho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 16:32:39 EDT 2019

Well you know how CTL is with their support, I figured it would be
something larger considering how many people are impacted. Here is the most
recent update:

The LEC advised that the higher level outage in the Santa Maria node has
cleared but unfortunately this circuit is being impacted by another higher
level outage in the Santa Monica Central Office. Still no ETR. Ticket is
escalated to highest level on all sides.

- Mike Bolitho