[Outages-discussion] CenturyLink 10G Waves Down Between PA and FL

Greg Dickinson Greg.Dickinson at bryantbank.com
Sat Jun 1 10:04:11 EDT 2019

That, and, "Go ahead and ship it, they can always download the version 1.1 firmware once we fix all the bugs."

Greg Dickinson
Network Engineer

234 Goodwin Crest Drive, Suite 500
Birmingham, AL  35209
Office: 205.917.2407  |  Mobile: 205.234.6427
Fax: 205.945.0515  |
greg.dickinson at bryantbank.com  |  BryantBank.com
Unbeatable Service.  Legendary Results.
Facebook  |  Twitter