[Outages-discussion] [outages] Primelink

frnkblk at iname.com frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Sep 24 08:43:59 EDT 2019

New story here:
https://www.mynbc5.com/article/equipment-failure-causes-internet-outage-in-p
lattsburgh/29195168#

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Outages <outages-bounces at outages.org> On Behalf Of Brian Ellwood via
Outages
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 12:03 PM
To: Outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Primelink

Details are available on their website:

http://www.primelink1.com/support/outages-and-alerts/

"Monday, September 23rd at 10:35 am-Some customers on the PrimeLink network
are currently experiencing a disruption of voice and data services.  For
some customers, it is preventing them from calling into our Network
Operations Center.  We are aware of the issue and have mobilized all
personnel to rectify the issue.  We will keep you apprised as updates become
available.

Monday, September 23rd at 12:30 pm- The PrimeLink Network Operations Center
is continuing to diligently work on the disruption of voice and data
services currently being experience by many of our customers.  Services are
in the process of being restored and customers may notice services going up
and down.  We are continuing to work on complete network stability."