[Outages-discussion] [outages] Comcast/Xfinity outage

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Thu Jun 4 11:03:55 EDT 2020

We had a bunch last night in the Philadelphia area due to power outages, but so far only 1 has not come back.

Of course I was told by the Comcast tech that it’s a resale from another provider for the last leg around the PHL Airport, so I’m just hoping it comes back soon.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski

TrueNet, Inc.

P: 610-429-8300