[Outages-discussion] [External] Re: Mobile Carrier Outage

Jason Pope boards188 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:38:39 EDT 2020

Okay, that is funny...both liking the email and the explanation of how!

I am on Google Fi, connected to TMobile ( but no usable signal because I am
in the piney woods of East Texas), I could make outbound calls (via WiFi),
but could not receive calls. Those test calls were to/from my office VOIP
phone.

boards