[Outages-discussion] Lumen/CenturyLink outages in Oregon?

Kameron Gasso - Lists kameron-lists at gasso.org
Tue Jan 19 15:25:29 EST 2021

Anyone else experiencing Lumen/CenturyLink outages in Oregon?

We had a 10gig Wave/WDM circuit in the Portland area drop today at 10:45 AM PST, and simultaneously started receiving reports from employees at the other end of the state having ADSL connectivity problems.

Opened a ticket, and after >60 minutes of this circuit being down hard, we were told it would be another 1-2 hours before we get any form of update...

-Kameron