[Outages-discussion] Query: Myanmar coup - internet outages?

Joelle Maslak jmaslak at antelope.net
Sun Jan 31 19:37:00 EST 2021

nic.net.mm does not have a reachable nameserver, their routes aren't in the
DFZ right now (at least from my personal network's vantage point).

The government's website is offline because of at least this.
www.myanmar.gov.mm

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 5:12 PM George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Widespread reports of a military coup just launched (1-2 hr ago at most)
> in Myanmar, and inquiries about internet & telecommunications
> connectivity.  Anyone have observations or reports?
>
> To -discussion because I haven’t got any data, just looking for it.
> Thanks.
>

> -George
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Sincerely,