[Outages-discussion] [outages] Network Solutions, Register.com, etc. Authoritative DNS

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Wed May 5 12:56:17 EDT 2021

Well, at least they are “working relentlessly” to fix it…

But they don’t know what is broken/what caused the broken-ness(or so they say).

How does one fix something when they don’t know what is wrong?

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy at andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863