[Outages-discussion] [outages] Facebook.com no records?

Leato, Gary gleato at advance-trading.com
Mon Oct 4 14:45:17 EDT 2021

Thanks for the clarification Ross. Seems I and lots of others jumped the gun to a total bgp peer offline, when in actuality it does seem that there was alot of route announcements and withdrawals directly preceding the outage start.

Interesting to know about the nsa and nsb hosts though..... will definitely be interesting to see how this all shakes out and how the pieces fit together.