[Outages-discussion] FB Outage AAR I - Engineering Posts Pabulum

Anthony Hoppe anthony at vofr.net
Tue Oct 5 15:38:40 EDT 2021

If that's the case, it's a bit of an oversight.  If you're depending on DNS for OOB access, you'd want OOB DNS servers available too, heh...

Maybe they can go back to the golden days of sticking a modem & POTS line on the console port of their routers/switches.  Or get super fancy and deploy terminal servers at each datacenter to conserve on phone lines :-D.