[Outages-discussion] List suggestion?

Mike Bolitho mikebolitho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:14:14 EDT 2021

I am in agreement here. I would rather not push confirmations to a
different list. The problem with the Facebook outage was that it also
impacted this list. Typically you don't have that many me too messages.
Maybe 4 or 5. But because nobody else saw a confirmation, they were just
chiming in to confirm. Then when everything got unclogged, the backlog
inundated us. This was a one-off. I wouldn't change policy based on this
singular issue.

- Mike Bolitho