[Outages-discussion] [outages] Second Bandwidth Outage Sunday

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Mon Sep 27 14:52:49 EDT 2021

On 9/27/21 11:42, Scott Harvanek wrote:
> Is there anyone with direct peering to Bandwidth that is having the same
> issues?

We don't but I'm in touch with a very high-level guy there who says that
it would not help in the current situation.

> We are in DA3 but do not have a x-connect over to Bandwidth but I may
> reconsider that if it's helping people avoid these issues...

They've productized this so you need to go through your account rep and
there may be a charge for it. They call it 'DLS,' which is you coming to
their port, or 'NES,' they come to your port.

Jay Hennigan - jay at west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880
503 897-8550 - WB6RDV