[Outages] GPS Receiver Issues?

Mike Lyon mike.lyon
Thu Dec 7 11:17:33 EST 2006

In addition to that solar flare, there is also a mild geomagnetic
storm in progress. With the solar flare, it was on the opposite side
of the sun from that of earth. With x-rays being rather directional, I
am thinking the solar flares may not be to blame.

Anyways, cool space weather website:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

-Mike