[Outages] Washington Charter?

Kameron Gasso kgasso-lists
Tue Apr 3 15:02:56 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 09:13 -0700, Kyle Duren wrote:
> Were seeing a pretty major outtage here in Central Washington:
>
> 12    90 ms    91 ms    94 ms  gx-x.cr01.mdfd.or.charter.com [68.116.79.10]
> 13     *        *        *     Request timed out.
>
> This is affecting their cable customers and a few ISPs in town that use
> them for backbone services. Supposedly they have a router out, and no ETA
> on fixing it.
>
> Any new info anywhere?

One of our connections is a fiber link with Charter that's backhaul is a
different interface on the same core router in Medford, OR.

We were advised of maintenance lasting from 00:00 to 06:00 PDT on both
April 2nd and 3rd.  However, as of about 09:00 this morning, our
interface was still not passing traffic.  It appears to be working again
as of right now (12:00).

Thanks,
--

Kameron Gasso