[Outages] Fwd: Major outage in Montreal, Canada

Joseph Jackson JJackson
Tue Feb 13 00:35:03 EST 2007

Weird,  right at that same time we lost access to AIM for 5 minutes.
Odd tho since we are in las vegas and I don't think those packets would
go through Montreal..  I'll have to do a traceroute after it comes back
up to see where those aim packets do go.