[Outages] FW: Integra Telecom Scheduled Maintenance

Joseph Jackson JJackson
Wed Feb 21 19:27:02 EST 2007

 FYI

Integra Telecom Maintenance Notification

For February 24th, 2007

Start Time:      7:00am  PST

End Time:       4:00pm PST

Location:    Los Angeles, CA to Vincent, CA

Integra Telecom is performing fiber cable replacement and repair to
fiber cable on Southern Cal Edison overhead power lines between Los
Angeles, CA and Vincent, CA. They will be doing this on February 24th,
2007 beginning at 7:00am PST. During this maintenance window you will
experience (2) 50ms switch hits.   We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.  Please call with any questions or concerns.

Impact:  (2) 50ms switch hits

Trouble Ticket:

What You Will Experience

(2) 50MS SWITCH HITS

Contact Information

If you have questions or concerns, please contact:

Sharon Monroy - Scheduled Maintenance Group - 800-622-4354, ext 4387

  direct line: 360-816-4387

Email Address:  sharon.monroy at integratelecom.com

After hours or weekends, you may contact our 24 hour NOC -  800-622-4354