[Outages] Fwd: Anyone have details on MCI outage yesterday

Owen DeLong owen
Sun Jan 7 18:32:39 EST 2007

I think the Stevens Point outage is a separate incident:

	1.	They claim all services were restored by 5PM CST, but, our
		outage lasted until about 01:30 CST.

	2.	We were told that the utility pole in question was in California.

Owen