[Outages] 365main power interruption?

Allen K. Smith lazlor
Tue Jul 24 19:02:31 EDT 2007

Heh,

They have pretty anal security people there, so I tend to disbelieve,
but I guess anything is possible.

We lost power to all circuits in one of the colo-rooms there, but not
another, so it may just be more issues with their power distribution gear.

They dropped us and a bunch of other customers for several hours in a
different colo-room last year when a circuit breaker failed.

-Allen