[outages] FW: weekly update

Raman Sud ramans at cwie.net
Thu Aug 7 11:20:16 EDT 2008

Raman Sud

Director,

Network Engineering and Operations

CWIE Holding Company

2353 West University Drive

Tempe AZ 85281

Fax: 480.682.3236

 <http://www.cavecreek.net/> http://www.cavecreek.net/

PGP Key:  <http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBB765DA2>
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBB765DA2

NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by replying to the sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.

  _____