[Outages] RIM Notifies of 'Critical' BlackBerry Outage

virendra rode // virendra.rode
Mon Feb 11 18:30:45 EST 2008

The last one I received was @ 15 hrs PST, its sporadic. We have two
micro cells on campus, one for at&t and other one from sprint. Folks on
sprint side haven't received e-mail since 1pm as well.

regards,
/virendra