[Outages] Abovenet Routing Instability

Darrell Hyde DHyde
Thu Feb 28 14:15:23 EST 2008

Had a bunch of calls come in from customers starting around 1:15 PM. Put in a call to Abovenet and was told they're experiencing a "global routing issue".  Also received an email from them around 8:10 AM EST today indicating that they had experienced an issue with their backbone but that it had been resolved. We've shut down our Abovenet transit and all customers are seeing normal availability again.

Anybody got any additional info with regard to this?

D.