[outages] AT&T Issues in Atlanta?

Jeremy G. Gault jeremy.gault at winworld.com
Wed Jul 16 16:30:01 EDT 2008

Anyone seeing/heard of any issues with AT&T, possibly in Atlanta?

We are on Charter (business cable) here in the office.  We keep losing
connectivity -- but traceroutes appear to die within att.net in Atlanta.
(Which to me would indicate a problem within AT&T somewhere, not our
connection.)

Also, I've spoken with someone who is using AT&T DSL (business) here in
town, and they are having similar problems getting to the 'net.

Sounds like something is up.  (And the weather IS nice for backhoe
activities...)

--
Jeremy G. Gault, KD4NED
Network Analyst/Tech Guru