[outages] List comment

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 13:55:34 EDT 2008

Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:

> I like your breakdown.  How about a general consensus to preface
> subject lines with either "Outage" or "Discussion" until there is
> enough momentum to break the list into two?
I've pretty much be lurker (not being currently employed, and all) but
it appears to me that this list, like others that generate a fair amount
of meta-discussion, has two main constituencies:

People that write about that which interests me.
People that write about that which is a complete and utter waste of packets.

--
Requiescas in pace o email              Two identifying characteristics
                                              of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information:     http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs