[outages] Speakeasy - Network outage in Washington DC region

James Michael Keller jmkeller at houseofzen.org
Fri Nov 14 14:12:57 EST 2008

Getting reports of network and voip outages around DC from speakeasy.net
folks:

"11/14/08 10:25:14 AM  Network outage in Washington DC region
Region : Washington D.C
E.T.A. : (none)
Services Affected : All Broadband connectivity & Voice Services
We are currently experiencing connectivity issues in the Washington, DC
region. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
At this time there is no estimated time of repair. "

--
James Michael Keller