[outages] verizon regional fiber cut.

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Wed Oct 1 15:01:46 EDT 2008

Hello...

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 11:23 -0700, virendra rode wrote:

> We suffered an outage on our verizon ds3 circuit in torrance, ca.
>
> Verizon has confirmed the issue to a regional fiber cut. It appears that
> repair team are en route to the location (?) with an eta of 1 hour.
>
> Has anyone else impacted by this outage?

Nope.  I have equipment lax11 and a p2p HiCap to that same location, all
is well.  My stuff is verizon-business in Torrance if that makes a
difference.

--
Christopher McCrory

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.