[outages] Wikileaks.org down?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Sep 18 18:50:26 EDT 2008

----- "Jeremy Chadwick" <outages at jdc.parodius.com> wrote:
> The issue you're referring to (re: Slashdot) is with regards to VP
> candidate Sarah Palin's Yahoo! mailbox being compromised, and
> contents of that mailbox mailbox being put up on Wikileaks.

Correct.

> Wikileaks is either overloaded or has been shut down by the upstream
> due to god-knows-what, or by government request.  None of this should
> come as a surprise under the circumstances, and I'm also somewhat confused
> why a website going down would be outages at isotf.org worthy.

Well, Jeremy, since you didn't notice the Great Renaming of the list... :-)

High-profile websites fall under the scope of the list, as I understand it;
that's a metaphysical definition, I realize, but I suspect that if Virendra
thinks I need spanked, he'll (or she'll; I'm never sure in non-Murrican
names) spank me.

Cheers,
-- jra

             Those who cast the vote decide nothing.