[outages] www.house.gov not reachable.

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 18:55:35 EDT 2008

Bill McGonigle wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2008, at 18:45, Christian Koch wrote:
>
>> having issues puling up via a browser though...
>
> I tried the same and it took a long time to return - perhaps exceeding a
> browser timeout.
>
> I think virendra called it - load problems.
>
> They can call me for an LVS cluster. ;)

I guess there is some comfort that there are a few people interested in
the $1.2T Giveaway Bill.

Seems like there is a message in the readiness to serve area tho.

I expect Obama's office to announce a solution momentarily.
--
Requiescas in pace o email              Two identifying characteristics
                                              of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information:     http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs