[outages] www.house.gov not reachable.

John Macleod JMacleod at alentus.com
Sun Sep 28 19:00:31 EDT 2008

I'm sure its a typical enterprise/government announcement.  No prior communication to IT staff, although they will be required to troubleshoot and fix!  As now it appears "broken", although completely avoidable!

Communication and planning - its another foreign policy!

--
John Macleod
CTO

www.alentus.com
www.serversfirst.com

- Sent via the Alentus Corporate Mobile Messaging System -