[outages] fibre cut near 200 Paul, San Francisco

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Thu Apr 9 09:41:30 EDT 2009

My co-worker tells me there's been an announcement of the below fibre
cut on 810AM radio this morning in the Bay, stating it's affecting AT&T,
Verizon, Verizon Wireless, and other carriers.  The physical location
of the cut has not yet been disclosed.

So, the news/media is aware of the problem.

Good to know they all have redundant circuits running through alternate
locations and conduits.  *shakes head*