[outages] fibre cut near 200 Paul, San Francisco

Aaron Glenn aaron.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:20:56 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Bill Wichers <billw at waveform.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I read that and my first thought was "just what we need, people
> *explaining* how to cause problems".
>
> I've never been a big fan of publicizing detailed fiber route maps
> though, I guess this just gives me more reasons to make that argument...

who needs detailed fiber maps when you can have the 1-800-DIG people
come out and spray paint the important routes for you?
people who want to destroy things will figure out how to destroy them.
hack saw, gasoline, or otherwise.

maybe we should lay so much fiber it wont matter what they firebomb (-: