[outages] fibre cut near 200 Paul, San Francisco

Skywing Skywing at valhallalegends.com
Fri Apr 10 00:12:45 EDT 2009

Consider the ratio of accidental land-based cuts to intentional land-based cuts.  Then consider how hiding this data away exacerbates the already orders of magnitude more common and realistically troublesome problem.

Don't neglect the ordinary (and just as damaging) for the infrequent and exraordinary.

- S