[outages] TimeWarner Cable Austin TX Metro issues

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Aug 3 12:29:20 EDT 2009

I'm working from home today and I'm seeing some very weird issues that appear to be routing related. I'm in Westchester NY on Verizon Fios. I have reachability to some sights, but even those seem to be slowly disappearing. Global routing issues?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039