[outages] Level3 - Denver, CO

Steve Ryan auser at mind.net
Wed Aug 26 15:48:40 EDT 2009

I'm not in Denver but in Fresno, CA and use Unwired Broadband.

I did notice around 11:30am PST I had some horrible congestion.  It
appeared to me at the time it was within the Level 3 network.

I don't have any other details at the moment.  It seemed to last from
around 10:45am to around 11:45am, so around an hour.

Situation is fine now.

Chris Stone wroteth on 8/26/2009 12:43 PM: