[outages] Blackberry Email Troubles?

Brian Tate Brian_Tate at SyncGlobal.net
Thu Dec 17 15:19:35 EST 2009

The last normally received email I got on my Verizon Blackberry was at 2:50
am (EST), so I think the 0315 time out would be -0500.

~Brian~

  SyncGlobal, a DoveTel Communications Company
     Engineer                 678-821-1129

-----Original Message-----
From: outages-bounces at outages.org [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On
Behalf Of Jay R. Ashworth
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:57 PM
To: outages
Subject: Re: [outages] Blackberry Email Troubles?

----- "Paul Stewart" <paul at paulstewart.org> wrote:
> Canadian's are very high users of Blackberry so it makes sense the new
> is spreading like wildfire....;)

RIM, of course, is *based in Canada*, which is why the Star had the first
official report.

It's been coming back in slowly since about 10 this morning EST; reported
time out was 0315, though I don't know whether that's -0500 or -0400.

@spetnik is covering it pretty well.

Cheers,
-- jra

--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink
jra at baylink.com
Designer                     The Things I Think                       RFC
2100
Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com                     '87
e24
St Petersburg FL USA      http://photo.imageinc.us             +1 727 647
1274

    Start a man a fire, and he'll be warm all night.
     Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.