[outages] AT&T Email to SMS outage?

Tim Sanderson tims at donet.com
Wed Jun 10 12:11:47 EDT 2009

It happens. We had the same issue with Sprint sending messages from a monitoring system via email to the gateway and then getting SMS text messages on our smart phones. It worked great for years and then recently we started getting SMS messages hours late. After some troubleshooting we determined it was a delay at the Sprint email/SMS gateway. We switched to AT&T and the problem went away.

--
Tim Sanderson