[outages] Anyone seeing Barracuda reputation failures increase?

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Wed Jun 17 15:05:32 EDT 2009

Every so often we get one bounced back.  Maybe a couple per week where
people off site can't e-mail to us.

But, they aren't on our networks and they are usually coming from places
that are not properly forward/reverse delegated, have no SPF records, do
not talk entirely like a well-behaved SMTP server.

And, the folks having trouble aren't reading the failure messages like
they should and doing what the message says to do.

Honestly, we get more complaints from our customers because of our
grey-listing system than because of the Barracuda.  Such is life!

bbc at misn.com