[outages] inet-access mailing list?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Tue May 5 18:55:14 EDT 2009

Chris Adams wrote:
> I tried to send something to the good old inet-access mailing list
> (@inet-acces.net) and the server (duct.tape.net) has been rejecting SMTP
> connections for at least a day and a half.  Does anybody know if this is
> a temporary thing, or has another old useful resource disappeared?

Dunno the answer to your question, but SPAM-L just signed off, NANOG is
a hostile wasteland.

Maybe the time to sign off email has arrived.
--
Requiescas in pace o email              Two identifying characteristics
                                              of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information:
	http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs
	http://tinyurl.com/7tp8ml