[outages] 4.2.2.x DNS?

Matt Whitted mwhitted at pantek.com
Mon May 11 15:13:24 EDT 2009

I can report that the 4.2.2.x DNS servers have been unreliable and
almost unusable for a few days from one location I maintain.  I'm
guessing they've grown tired of being the free-for-all recursive DNS
servers of choice.

Matt Whitted
Hosting Director

Pantek, Inc. - http://www.pantek.com/ - info at pantek.com
+1-877-LINUX-FIX - Expert Open Source Technical Support
2008 Inductee to the prestigious Weatherhead 100