[outages] Deliverability problems to VZW BIS

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu May 14 16:21:26 EDT 2009

Any RIM or VZW contacts on this list?  Ping me offline; I'm having some odd
troubles getting forwarded mail into blackberry.net, and the postmaster@
address *also* bounces, which is awfully stylish, and the tech support
department wants to charge me to tell them their mail system is broken...
which dog won't hunt.

Have 12 other subs working fine in the same setup, including one on VZW...

Cheers,
-- jra

    Start a man a fire, and he'll be warm all night.
     Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.