[outages] Another power outage today at Hurricane?

Mike Hoffman (CT) mikehoffman at odysseylogistics.com
Tue Nov 3 15:05:41 EST 2009

Yeah, I'm sure that $40 credit Hurricane will drop in your lap will more than make up for the thousands of dollars in lost business.  SLAs are useless.

Thank you,
Mike Hoffman
IT Help Desk Analyst
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation
39 Old Ridgebury Rd
A-4
Danbury, CT  06810
Phone: (203) 448-3872
Fax: (203) 448-3901

Odyssey Overland LLC
1500 Rt 517
Hackettstown, NJ  07840
Phone: (908) 850-4490 x207
Fax: (908) 850-3852

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by or to others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.