[outages] Another power outage today at Hurricane?

nevin at enginehosting.com nevin at enginehosting.com
Tue Nov 3 16:20:56 EST 2009

Never hurts to submit the information to Datacenterknowledge.com as well, sorta like Rackspace's power issues in Dallas this morning...again...

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2009/11/03/power-outage-affects-rackspace-cloud/

Knock on wood but after the number of years of connectivity issues we suffered at HE #1 a few years back.  After being told they don't announce scheduled or unscheduled outages because it would take time away from staff working on the problems, etc. sorta glad we did not move stuff to HE #2 back then, and instead spread out to a few other data center locations in addition to HE #1.

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 2:48pm, "George Herbert" <george.herbert at gmail.com> said:

> Same here.  0933 Pacific time was when my systems rebooted according
> to their clocks.
>
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Scott Howard <scott at doc.net.au> wrote:
>> Yes, hit us too, across multiple racks.
>>
>> Still waiting for a call back from them with a cause.
>>
>> On 11/3/09, Stef Walter <stef-list at memberwebs.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone know if there was yet another power outage today at Hurricane
>>> Electric Fremont 2? Every piece of equipment I have there was without
>>> power for about 3 or 4 minutes.
>
> --
> -george william herbert
> george.herbert at gmail.com