[outages] GPS Timing Issues

Wallace Keith kwallace at pcconnection.com
Thu Nov 5 12:22:15 EST 2009

I did not see any  issues Wednesday - From SD  to east to the  coast,
however I did notice that we had 3 unhealthy birds at the same time (did
not note which ones at the time). The only time I have had alarms at
multiple sites was during solar flares such as 12/6/2006, and then
things still stayed accurate during holdover.

A good source to check is it me or the sky is from Cornell U-
http://gps.ece.cornell.edu/scintplot.html

-Keith