[outages] [Outages-announce] Outages and posting on different types of services

Chris Burwell cburwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:26:16 EST 2009

I think that is a good idea, however, personally I preferr one list
for all outages. For the most part I have not seen an outages for game
servers, and things that are not really business related (at least for
me). It's helpful to see/hear about localized carrier outages as well
as larger outages all in one spot.

Just my $0.02!

- Chris