[outages] Verizon west coast outage?

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Oct 2 16:00:05 EDT 2009

Had a customer call in 10 minutes ago about inability to get VPN access to
one of our sites...their traceroute was also stuck at alter.net (in NYC, I
believe), they told me over the phone.  But it came back 4 minutes, before I
could get my own traceroute in.  When I was running my ping (before the
traceroute) I was seeing some pings of over 1 second.

Frank