[outages] Verizon west coast outage?

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Fri Oct 2 16:17:16 EDT 2009

I'll add here that NANOG also has a couple threads going on about
this which appear quite relevant, but it's hard to tell what's broken
and why at this point.

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00678.html

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00676.html
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00679.html

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00677.html
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00680.html
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00681.html

And possibly related, but unsure given that this report is significantly
earlier than the others (AS7132 = AT&T).

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg00671.html