[outages] Level 3 down in Atlanta

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Oct 20 13:12:34 EDT 2009

There are four routes into Atlanta, I believe.

Getting to Atlanta wasn't a problem.

Between the Atlanta hub and the customers was the problem.  Can't give every
customer two connections for the price of one =/

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle