[outages] gmail.com pop/web/imap out?

Christoph Blecker cblecker at peer1.com
Tue Sep 1 16:50:37 EDT 2009

>From [http://www.google.com/appsstatus#rm=1&di=1&hl=en]:
-----
We're aware of a problem with Google Mail affecting a majority of users.
The affected users are unable to access Google Mail. We are continuing
to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by September 1,
2009 2:16:00 PM UTC-7 detailing when we expect to resolve the problem.
Users can access their email via IMAP or POP.
-----

Cheers,
-Christoph